Friday, October 22, 2010

Can It Be Done

 Social networking really is not all that social of a thing. When you think about it how often do you and five of your friends all sit down together on the same Facebook account and do things together, I dont know about you but I do not remember ever sitting down with someone else and Faceboked together. 

My issue is though can I really get rid of Facebook, the world is a big place. My good friends go to school all over Ontario and Facebook is the main way we stay in touch during the school year. So , in that way social networking has helped me stay closer to people. Can I actually delete my Facebook? we’ve had some good times together and I have been able to stay in touch with friends I may have otherwise lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I am going to have to put some more thought into this before I decide.

posted by: Sarah Westlake

No comments:

Post a Comment